A fabulous opportunity awaits for a VR General Practitioner to commence full time at an established and busy clinic in the northern suburbs of Melbourne approximately 20 kms from the CBD. As a busy clinic, the practice features 8 consulting rooms, beautifully equipped treatment room, physiotherapy, ultrasound, podiatrist, dietician and psychologist as well as on site pathology collection. If you're looking to set down roots and be busy - be quick! Rare DWS replacement provision available.
- Full time & part time considered; bring your specialisation!
- Prime location; extremely busy clinic in a booming residential area
- Lucrative income potential + generous hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Experienced & supportive practice manager, nursing staff & colleagues
- Only 40 min drive to CBD
- Rare DWS replacement provision available
- Career Progression and Leadership Opportunities Available
- Great Work/Life Balance - Flexible Working Hours!
- Attractive Salary with Relocation Support
Our client has recently won a big contract. As such they currently have a role ready for an OT or PT to jump in and commence their career in Wollongong.
- Comprehensive assessments
- Implementation of directives for ongoing care
- Hands on pain treatment using the latest technology
- Delivery of rehabilitation, reconditioning, falls prevention programs.
- A tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Valid National Police Clearance
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport